Friday, May 8, 2009

Dear blog,
It's not that I have forgotten about you and moved on to other sexier web pages and technology. I don't even know what Twitter is. I think about you. I think about you a lot. I even write to you- all the time- in my head while traveling or looking at beautiful things in beautiful places. I have written many unfinished letters to you over the past few months. The truth is, I'm really just too busy to give this relationship the time and attention it needs right now. I do love you, really. You deserve better and I will do better. You'll just have to wait until we don't have quite so long distance of a relationship. I have big plans for us. There might be entries about hotel rooms around the world, the unexpected appearance of raisins in different cuisines, the monk who wore pink crocs, the story of another bad haircut, and many many more in addition to the never typical travel tales. Please be patient. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?!
Until then..... with love D&L



On top of Gokyo Ri, Nepal


Everest from Gokyo Ri

In Siana, India


In Bhutan- The Land of Happiness

1 comment:

Tim said...

You guys look really happy... great to see. :)